How the Split to Save Program Works
Together we educate your employees on the benefits of Direct Deposit and Split Deposit to grow savings.
- Split to Save is a free, online program that motivates employees to split a portion of their regular pay for a savings goal of their choice, including an emergency fund.
- America Saves helps you educate your employees on how to set up Split Deposit and supports them in developing a savings habit.
- Once an employee completes the Split to Save program, they receive ongoing support, motivation, and information from America Saves through segmented text messages, emails, and social media.
The program is free and benefits employees and employers. 82 percent of U.S. workers use Direct Deposit, but only 24 percent of them split a portion of their pay into a non-retirement savings account. We can change that.
- Workers who use Split Deposit save up to $90 more per month than those who use another method to save.
- Split Deposit provides automatic savings, convenience, control, and reliability.
- Split Deposit can assist workers with their short- and long-term savings goals quickly and effortlessly.
- Split Deposit can build employee satisfaction.
In order to implement this program, you must be able to provide the following:
- Direct Deposit with a Split Deposit option
- Provide the program electronically to employees